Consumer Credit Reports
Consumer Credit Reports are an excellent way to determine a prospective applicant's financial situation.
Consumer Credit Reports contain the following:
1) Social Security number check to identify misused or recently issued numbers and numbers of deceased persons.
2) Address check to identify misused addresses and potential problems such as mail receiving services or prison drop address.
3) Employment information verification where available.
4) Public records items if they exist, such as:
- Tax Liens (reported for 7 years after the lien is filed)
- Judgments (reported for 7 years after the judgment was entered).
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcies (reported 10 years following the bankruptcy)
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcies (reported 7 years following the bankruptcy)
- Collection items (if they exist) and thier status.
5) A list of companies making inquires into the individual credit file.
6) A list of member companies (creditors) and their phone numbers.
7) Up to 7 years of credit history.
Please see our price listed on our Resident Screening page.
Our Service Center Is Open For Your Questions, Comments and Orders
Toll Free (888) 630-6999